EDITOR’S NOTE: As a service to our readers, The Sentinel-Record will publish daily updates released each weekday by the city of Hot Springs and the state of Arkansas.
The following stats were shared Friday at Gov. Asa Hutchinson’s daily COVID-19 news conference in Little Rock and posted on the Arkansas Department of Health’s website:
• 5,612 confirmed cases statewide, up 154 from Thursday.
• 103,047 tests reported, up 3,771 from Thursday.
• 5.4% rate of infection, down from 5.5% Thursday.
• 1,470 active cases, up 37 from Thursday.
• 4,029 recoveries, up 114 from Thursday.
• 113 deaths, up three from Thursday.
• 81 cases requiring hospitalization, down five from Thursday.
• 14 cases on a ventilator, no change from Thursday.
• 350 nursing home residents infected, up 20 from Thursday.
• 132 cases in Garland County, up one from Thursday.
• 3,672 tests reported for Garland County, up 47 from Thursday.
• 3.6% rate of infection, no change from Thursday.
• 123 recoveries in Garland County, up two from Thursday.
• Eight active cases in Garland County, down one from Thursday.
• One death in Garland County, no…
This News From Feed news.google title “COVID-19 update: New cases fall after record high day – Hot Springs Sentinel”
geico insurance,instant auto insurance quote,get auto insurance online,purchase auto insurance online,auto insurance quotes online,farmers insurance,farm insurance,a car insurance