- A 20-year-old woman from Wuhan, China, transmitted the coronavirus to her family members without ever showing any symptoms, a new study found.
- The woman tested positive for the virus, but her CT scans were clear and she never became physically ill.
- Five of her family members, however, came down with a fever. Two developed severe pneumonia.
- The case is evidence that the coronavirus can be transmitted when someone is asymptomatic.
- For the latest case total and death toll, see Business Insider’s live updates here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Chinese researchers have confirmed a case of asymptomatic transmission of the new coronavirus: A 20-year-old woman from Wuhan passed it to five of her family members but never got physically sick herself.
The case study is the first concrete evidence that a person showing no symptoms can pass the coronavirus to others – a fact that could make curbing the outbreak even more challenging.
This News From Feed news.google title “Coronavirus can be passed if person shows no symptoms, study confirms – Business Insider – Business Insider”
geico insurance,instant auto insurance quote,get auto insurance online,purchase auto insurance online,auto insurance quotes online,farmers insurance,farm insurance,a car insurance