• On 26 January 2020, the number of reported confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) has increased by 694 cases since the last situation report published yesterday.
• A total of 2,014 confirmed 2019-nCoV cases have been reported globally;
• Of the 2,014 cases reported, 1,985 cases were reported from China, including Hong Kong SAR (5 confirmed cases), Macau SAR (2 confirmed cases) and Taipei (3 confirmed cases).
• Twenty-nine confirmed cases have been reported outside of China in ten countries (see table-1).
- Of these 29 exported cases, 26 had a travel history from Wuhan City, China.
• Among the three cases identified in countries outside of China:
One case in Australia had direct contact with a confirmed case from Wuhan while in China;
One case in Australia reported today; travel history is not yet known.
One case in Viet Nam had no travel history but was in contact with a confirmed case (his father with travel history to Wuhan), resulting from human to human transmission within a family.
• Of the 1,975 confirmed cases (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taipei), 324 cases have been reported as severely ill.
This News From Feed news.google title “Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV): Situation Report – 6 (26 January 2020) – China – ReliefWeb”
geico insurance,instant auto insurance quote,get auto insurance online,purchase auto insurance online,auto insurance quotes online,farmers insurance,farm insurance,a car insurance